Jan 3, 2017

#13 2017

Assalamualaikum

First post of 2017 yaww! Alhamdulillah another year for us to live in 2017. I dont know how to sum 2016 up. Rasa mcm biasa2 je mcm tahun2 sebelum ni. Perhaps lebih tabahlah. The biggest thing happen in 2016 is passed all exam papers haritu. HAHAHA. It matters okay. If not aku tak boleh proceed with next level of subjects. Its okay to repeat papers bcs yknow we have that period of time where everything is messed up and falling apart but you have to comeback stronger and promise to yourself that you wont do the same mistakes no more!

Btw, talking about new year resolutions, I have to admit that I failed my 2016 resolution which is to lose some weight. Yknow tonnes of excuses after tonnes of excuses made sbb tu tak jadi. I'm gonna resume my diet plan this year. I wanna be healthy I wanna take care of my body bcs its so fuckin precious. Health is something that money cant buy. 

Apart from that, I wanna be a better me in all aspect insyallah. I'm a final year student now. Eventhough not officially sbb sem ni punya exam tak habis lagi, lets fight for our future bcs nobody gonna do it except us right. Sem depan ada fyp beb cuaks. 

Anyway, my new year resolution is down below:-

General. (LOL)

  • Spend more time with my family especially my mom and do her favors w/o feeling lazy.
  • Dont procrastinate in my study, make notes for everything and revise em every night before sleep.
  • Be good to people around me.
  • Think more before say something or do something.
  • KURUS
  • PASS ALL SUBJECTS WITH FLYING COLORS BCS IT IS FREAKIN #ROADTOGRADUATION YEAR!
  • Simpan duit. Sikit pon takpe. 
Apehal specific betul azam aku tu? Btw, I do make up and taking care of my skin nowadays bcs they're freakin important and make up makes me feel more confident. So down below is my wishlist for make up and skin care products that I want to buy. Hehehe


Make Up/ Skin Care Wishlist
  • Mary Kay TimeWise Moisture Renewing Softener
  • Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
  • Morphe Eyeshadow Pallete
  • Eyeshadow Primer
  • Concealer
  • Contour Kit
  • Beauty Blender
  • The Balm eyeshadow pallete
Best nya kalau dapat beli semua ni ha. I'll be the happiest girl alive! Haih, tak sabar nak kerja nak ada duit sendiri. Oh btw, I'm thinking about writing a post about skin care routine. Hohoho. Until next post. Happy new year! Toodles!

No comments: